High school students and university freshmen who have experienced mental illness or psychological discomfort. The focus is mainly on young people who are experiencing significant life milestones – the transition from primary school to high school, or from high school to university, when we will try to help them manage this new situation.
- Psychological Counselling Centre at the ICC UWB
- On-line counselling
- Chat counselling room
- Support group
- Support of the Self-help group
- Destigmatization program “When the soul is not a stigma”
In addition to pedagogical staff, we target future teachers and non-teaching staff in schools; the professional public; health care and education students; informal carers; people working in social, counselling and therapeutic services.
- Offer effective training for whole schools or individual employee
- Educational offer and articles within “Schools with a healthy soul”
- Organisation of professional conferences
The aim is to equip participants and interested people with the knowledge and skills to detect and respond appropriately to a possible mental health problem or ongoing psychological crisis in their pupils.